Join us at the Woodbridge Public Library April 4 at 6PM for an exciting event on the future of electric cars in New Jersey. Discover the many financial and environmental benefits of owning an electric car and learn about the steps you need to take to own one.
At the event, you'll learn about:
- Financial benefits of an electric car
- Environmental benefits of an electric car
- Government rebates available for electric car owners
- Electric car expansion in NJ and what it means for the future
- The steps to owning an electric car
We'll also have a car show featuring the latest electric car models. You'll get to see the cars up close and speak with their owners!.
Whether you're interested in buying an electric car or just want to learn more about this emerging industry, this event is for you! Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from the experts and discover the many benefits of going electric.
This program is a hybrid event. If you can’t make it in person we will also have a live stream via Zoom.
Admission is free and open to the public. Register here now to reserve your spot!