The “Have-A-Heart” food drive challenges Township businesses, retail food service outlets, hospitality industry, corporate businesses and offices, community associations, schools and residents to donate 214 pounds of food or contribute $214.00 to assist Woodbridge food pantries continue their work providing food and meals to less fortunate residents and the homeless. The 2021 “Have-A-Heart” challenge is encouraged throughout the year.
If you are interested in donating please call us at:
Food can be donated to:
Woodbridge Township Public Health Center (2 George Frederick Plaza) or the Woodbridge Community Center (600 Main Street) anytime between 9:00AM and 4:00PM M-F.
Financial Contributions can be sent to:
The Health Center or mailed directly to the Woodbridge Department of Health & Human Services, c/o We Feed Woodbridge, 2 George Frederick Plaza
~ please make checks payable to We Feed Woodbridge ~
Press Conference: Have a Heart Kick-off, January 14,2020
Have-A-Heart Sponsors: (L/R):Peggy Foley (St. James Food Pantry), Karen Barnes (Woodbridge Metro Chamber of Commerce), Caroline Ehrlich (Chief of Staff), Nancy Drumm (Municipal Councilwoman), Paul Sansone (Sansone Foundation), Peter Barcellona (We Feed Woodbridge), Mayor John E. McCormac, Debbie Meehan (Municipal Councilwoman), Angie Tsirkas (Northfield Bank), Amy Krysienski (RSI Bank), Gregg Ficarra (Municipal Councilman), Marlon Terrell (Chick-Fil-A), Morgan Eger (Wegmans) and Pastor Leslie Samuel (Evangel Church).
We Feed Woodbridge Food Pantries:
- St. James Church, 174 Grove Street, 732-636-4310
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Trinity Lane, 732-634-7422
- First Congregational Church. Barron Avenue, 732-634-0582
- First Presbyterian Church, 600 Rahway Avenue, 732-634-1024
- First Presbyterian Church, 1295 Oak Tree Road, 732-283-1188
- First Presbyterian Church of Avenel, 621 E. Woodbridge Avenue, 732-634-1631
- St. Cecelia Church, 45 Wilus Way, 732-283-0150
- Heavens Helper's Pantry, 343 Pearl Street, 732-742-8942
- Metro Park Assembly of God, 48 Berkeley Boulevard. 732-710-3663
- Fellowship Bible Church Food Pantry, 121 East Prospect Avenue, 732-636-7727
- St. Anthony of Padua Food Pantry, 436 Port Reading Avenue, 732-634-1403