COVID 19 Information
New Jersey Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
New Jersey Department of Health - COVID-19 Information:
New Jersey Department of Health - Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities:
New Jersey Department of Health - Guidance for Child Care and K-12 Schools:
New Jersey Department of Health - Guidance for Businesses:
New Jersey Executive Order No. 122:
Learn more about COVID-19 at middlesexcountynj.gov
- Woodbridge Township Municipal Court
- Multi-Service AARP Tax Prep Appointments
- Woodbridge Community Center (WCC)
- The Club at Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Township Senior Centers
- Evergreen Senior Center (Colonia)
- Sycamore Senior (Woodbridge,Port Reading)
- Five Branches Senior Center (Iselin)
- Hickory Senior Center
- The Barron Arts Center
- Avenel Performing Arts Center (APAC)
- ALL Woodbridge Township Public Libraries
- As a result of the Governor’s Executive Order regarding COVID-19, all Yard Sales and Applications for Yard Sales have been suspended for the immediate future.
- ALL BULK WASTE PICKUP @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
OPPORTUNITIES AND SUGGESTIONS FOR RESIDENTS WHILE WE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
No Library Card?—Woodbridge residents are invited to get a library card by e-mail
Woodbridge, NJ Woodbridge residents who would like to borrow digital books, magazines, movies, TV series, comics and music or take online computer classes with LearningExpress.com or Job & Career Accelerator.com, are invited to register for a library card by e-mail while the libraries are closed to the public.
Chat reference service has been added to information services on all library web pages to assist patrons with information.
In addition to responding to questions online, library and maintenance staff have begun deep cleaning and shelf maintenance projects. All staff members have been attending a webinar trainings, as well.
On March 19th, the Library Board of Trustees approved a resolution to extend due dates for Woodbridge Library materials that have been checked out to ten days after the libraries reopen. Fines are not charged when the libraries are closed. The resolution made a change to twenty-two thousand items that are currently checked out.
Information services can be reached by e-mail at woodbridgelibrary.org/ask-librarian, or by typing your question into the chat box on the home page, woodbridgelibrary.org from 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Be the first to know about great reads, services and library programs--
Sign up for our weekly eNews.
Look for us on: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/woodbridgelibrary/
Twitter https://twitter.com/WoodbridgePLNJ and