The Woodbridge Township Department of Tax Collections is responsible for processing billing and payments for both property taxes and water/sewer utilities. The Department is working to make tax payments as easyand as convenient as possible.
Tax bills are mailed each January and July.
Tax payments are due the first day of February, May, August and November.
1) Click here to access our "Taxpayer Information" web site
2) Find your home through one of the searches, then click on “Make Payment”
3) Follow payment instructions
• If paying by Electronic Check, convenience fee is $1.05
• If paying by All Debit/Credit cards, fee will be approximately 2.95% • If paying by Visa Debit Card, convenience fee is $3.95.